Help a Child Smile, the leader in providing school-based dental services in Georgia, is seeking a Sales and Outreach Manager who will be responsible for working with school districts and school level administrators and health care professionals to increase the number of children provided with critical dental care.
1. Lead the marketing team to maximize both school participation and new school acquisition.
2. Set key goals for the marketing department overall and individuals within the department.
3. Serve as mentor and coach to marketing staff.
4. Work with operations to ensure proper targeting of marketing efforts.
5. Develop close relationships with key districts and mentor staff on developing relationships.
6. Serve as the senior school contact for the company.
7. Troubleshoot issues with schools which may arise from time to time.
8. Ensure school retention, minimize churn.
9. Call on new districts, and educate current clients on existing and new services offered
10. Attend and/or participate in assigned conferences and meetings
11. Collaborate with other team members and leadership to enhance and expand program offerings based on requests and needs
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Leadership experience in Marketing or Sales, especially in setting goals and coaching/mentoring.
• Customer relationship/retention experience.
• Energetic and enthusiastic.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Dental or health care background or experience selling to schools at the district or local level, a plus.
• Capable of consistently displaying excellent customer relations skills and a professional demeanor at all times
• Strong organization perceptiveness capability, sufficient to effectively juggle multiple clients
• Strong self-initiative and the ability to work and lead with minimal direct supervision
• The ability to travel throughout the geography on a regular basis
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Sales preferred but not required